A best-in-class spend management programme should be defined based on metrics, processes, and performance. But is "best-in-class" a reasonable target, and how do you get there?
In this 3-Part Best-in-Class Spend Management webinar series, we will explore this topic in more detail and provide valuable insight into how to evaluate your spend management process focusing on key business outcomes, using our Value Pillars of Spend Governance, Controls and Compliance, Employee Experience and Optimisation.
During the first session of the series, we will discuss:
- How to define what best-in-class means for a spend management programme
- Best practices for governing employee spend
- Strategy to estimate the financial value of improvement
- A strategic approach to Accounts Payable and increasing AP efficiency
- Cost controls and maximising the value of resulting data
- Improving budget compliance and reducing non-compliant spend
Next in the webinar series: